Monday, May 11, 2009

The Power Team Swim Party

This is what you look like after working very hard to score your first soccer goal!

We started off May 9, 2009 with The Power Teams soccer game. When I parked the van Amelia said to me in a very serious voice "Mama, I am going to score a goal today". True to her word she did! I have never seen that girl run so fast, she was all over the ball until she finally scored. I have to say that she reminded me of myself. Call it stubbornness, determination or anything you want to but when we set our minds to something we try our hardest to do it. I was really proud of her.

After the game we had an end of season pool party. It is the first time we have had a pool party and it went really well. Amelia had a ball and said it was the best pool party ever. Elliott had a good time to and even remembered how to float himself when he had to. Frank and Elliott were sitting on the pool steps and Elliott dove in the water head first and held his breath and remembered to turn and float himself. Frank was right next to him and he was totally safe but it was good to know he still remembered his ISR skills.

No comments: