Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009



Frank is a really great husband. He did everything he could to give me a nice Mother's Day weekend. Saturday evening he watched the kids so I could go get a pedicure with my friend Jyl. While I was out he and the kids went and bought me a really nice juicer. I had mentioned wanting to get one so I could make fresh juice for us and it was waiting for me when I got home.


Sunday morning we went to Fiesta Texas for a couple of hours and when we got home I got to take a 2 hour nap (what's that??). We ended the day by having a juicing party with the kids. Amelia was very excited about making fresh juice so we went and bought a ton of fruit and juiced away. Elliott laughed hysterically every time we turned it on. I guess it makes a funny noise. I had a really nice day with the kids and Frank. I am so blessed to have a GREAT husband and kids. By the end of most days I am exhausted but it is all worth it and I hope to have a lifetime of exhausting days.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ok, at first glance I thought that was you in the Wonder Woman costume! :-)