Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Diego!!!

I have said it before and I will say it again... Our friends have the BEST birthday parties ever!!! Diego turned 1 and had a great party. He had a water slide, moon bounce, kids pool, pinata and lots of toys to play with. Amelia and Elliott ran wild and had a great time.


Diego has an older brother Sebastian who is 2 and is very daring and loves to have fun. I work with his Daddy Joe and his Mommy Nancy also works at AT&T. Our kids have a lot in common. They are very carefree, affectionate, fun loving kids. So it is tons of fun when we all get together.


Happy Birthday Diego!! Thank you for having such a fun party. We love you!!!



2 comments:

scaryspyder said...

I feel like my kids are celebrities now that they made it to your blog! We really enjoyed everyone coming over and look forward to many other birthdays and get togethers.

Christy said...

I think I'm going to have a moon bounce for MY next birthday party! Why do the kids get to have all the fun??? I hope those things are sturdy! :)