Friday, August 29, 2008

Birthday's! Birthdays! Birthdays! Birthdays!


We had a lot of birthdays to celebrate during August! The 1st birthday we celebrated was Amelia's good friend Reyna's. She turned 4 and had her party at Build A Bear. Amelia is the perfect age for that place. She picked a Bear, stuffed it, dressed it and named it. She picked the Little Mermaid outfit for it and name her bear Ariel Reyna.


Next came Cousin Daniel's 2nd birthday party at Jump and Bounce. It was a really cool place filled with moon bounces and lots of toys. Elliott loved throwing himself around on the moon bounces and Amelia loved it all! It was a great party.


After Daniel's party we moved along to Matthew's 2nd birthday party at Gymboree. Amelia and Elliott LOVE Gymboree. Amelia went there from 8 weeks old until she was 3 and Elliott goes there once a week right now. You can see from the pictures that it was a blast.


Lastly, we celebrated my 35th birthday. My Mom tried to burn my house down by putting 35 candles on my cake! It was a great day!
Now you know why I have not blogged all month. We have been to busy partying! We are so blessed to have so many friends and family to celebrate these special times with and make wonderful memories with. Happy Birthday Reyna, Daniel and Matthew. We love you!!!!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to YOU, Danae!! Amelia we're so proud of you for going to school!! Thanks for sharing your lives with us. :) Denise

Lisa said...

Happy Belated Birthday Danae!!!

Christy said...

OMG I forgot your birthday!! :(

Happy Belated birthday! I'll take you out to lunch soon...let me know when...Wed-Fridays I've got nothing to do ;)