Monday, December 21, 2009

We will miss you Letty


This post is to pay tribute to our beautiful friend Letty Vasquez. On December 9, 2009 Letty Vasquez died at age 44. Letty is survived by her Husband, Steve and 3 year old son, Nathdaniel as well as her Mother, Lupe, sister's Minnie and Mari and brother Michael.

Letty and I were friends for 16 years, she was a kind, faithful and loving friend to me. Letty and I knew each other when we were young single girls. She was around when I met and fell in love with Frank and we were there when she met and fell in love with Steve. The 4 of us had so many fun times together. Whether is was celebrating Halloween on 6th Street in Austin or the many Friday night hot tub parties we had after a long week of work. We were there to share in the joy of our weddings and the blessing of our children and began to watch them grow up together. I was so saddened by the news of her sudden death but trust in God's plan for her and her family. Letty was a kind loving person who had great respect for herself and even more for others. She was a devoted Mother, Wife, Daughter and Sister. I will love her forever and look forward to sharing her love with her Son and Husband. Letty I love you and am thankful for the wonderful memories we share. Until we meet again.....

No comments: