Sunday, March 29, 2009

Elliott Skateboarding


Elliott loves everything that his Daddy loves so it should not surprise me that he wants to ride on skateboards. Frank has brought out his old skateboard a couple of times and rode it around while Elliott watches. The other night Elliott found a toy skateboard (probably about 1 foot long) and the next thing I know he is standing on it with one foot trying to push off. I took it away and he threw a fit. I decided to give it back to him to see what he would do. It did not take him long to figure out how to pop it up with one foot and then put his other foot on it to get it down and balance on it. He did this all night long and then went to bed clutching onto it for dear life. Once he was asleep I buried it deep in drawer. He can wait a little longer to be a skater, Mama is not ready for this yet.