Saturday, October 4, 2008

Amelia's first note sent home from school

On September 12, 2008 I opened Amelia's folder that is sent home from school everyday and to my horror there was a note from her music teacher, Mrs. Lyons. Below is the note verbatim:

Amelia was so cute in music class today. We were singing a song and she was "hollaring" at the top of her voice, not her usual pretty voice. When I mentioned we should sing with a pretty sound she said, "Well, the song said make a joyful noise!" And indeed she was right!

I could not help but read the note and laugh and then feel confused about whether is was a bad note or not. I am going to take it as a cute story the way Mrs. Lyons described it. Frank on the other hand loved it and was extremely proud of Amelia. She can be exactly like him at times!

1 comment:

Christy said...

You're so lucky! I get the "Ella kissed a boy today" kind of notes! She's so cute, she's going to be a musician just like her daddy!!