Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July Week



My Aunt Jean, Uncle Nils and Cousins Annika and Benicio were visiting from California during 4th of July week. We had a great time. We went to my Grandma's house in Pleasanton and all 5 of her daughters were there. Grandma has about 20 wild cats living outside so the kids had fun playing with the cats and running around in the country.


On Sunday, July 6th my we had a party for Annika and Benicio at my Aunt's house. All my Aunts, Uncles and Cousins were there. There was a moon bounce, pinata, face painting and volleyball. You name it we had it. It was a blast! Spending this week with my family reinforced our decision to stay in San Antonio and NEVER move to Dallas!! I can always find another job but I can never replace my family.



1 comment:

Christy said...

How Fun!! I know you aren't just staying in San Antonio for your family; you're staying for ME too!!! I never want you to go!